Other activities and specialized skills of the firm
Corporate administrative compliance
Professionals: Simonetta Bissoli, Micaela Viviani
- Advice and assistance on interpretation and application of the tax code in various business transactions for correct use of regulations and related administrative obligations.
- Advice and assistance for routine annual corporate obligations.
- Advice and assistance in drawing up of corporate balance sheets in general - ordinary, consolidated and interim – and of notes to the Accounts and management reports.
- Advice in the preparation of balance sheet documents oriented towards compliance with the existing tax code and the best Italian and foreign practice in this matter.
Legal and Contractual Advice
Corporate contracts (drawing up of contracts and agreements in all areas of business): Sale and mandates.
Professionals: Giorgio Aschieri, Paolo Cagliari
- Distribution agreements: agency, supply, dealership, franchising.
- Guarantees: sureties, performance bonds, liens and mortgages, escrow agreements, security packages, assignments of credit and acceptance of liability of debt.
- Contracting of works and services.
- Commercial leases, rent to buy and leasing.
- Joint ventures, cooperation agreements, network contracts.
- Intellectual property: trademarks and patents, R&D, know-how, software, internet.
- Business (or lines of business) lease and sale
Trusts and confidentiality
The Firm provides specific advice on issues of asset protection, family business planning, inheritance plans, family agreements including finance and business strategy.
Professionial: Antonio Righini
- Protection of assets and estate planning.
- Trusts, Trustees, Constraints and confidentiality (Ver.fid S.r.l.)
Local Authorities and Investee Companies
Professional: Alberto Mion
- Auditing of Local Authorities, Investee Companies and Public Health Companies.
- Assumption of appointments entrusted by Judicial Authorities regarding Public Corporations and investee companies.
- Advice and assistance to Public Managers and Finance Officers for drawing up of forecast-type budgets, financial reporting, administrative organization and strategic support on matters of awarding of public services and tax collection.